Sports - Football and Coaches and Sex

Reporting and discussing local, national and international news items.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Sports - Football and Coaches and Sex

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

There is a major scandal going on here right now at Penn State University. They have a very well know 84 yr old head football coach who has lead this University to many football victories.

Apparently it has been discovered that he has 'known' for many years that his assistant coach has been sexually abusing young boys (for years) and this was never brought to the attention of authorities. The most remarkable disclosure what this head coach seeing his ass't coach sodomizing a 10 yr old in the showers.

This activity was seen, reported 'sort of, kind of' up the line but never to an outside agency that would investigate. Now that it has been uncovered the media and society is calling for the resignation of all the Coaches on up to the President of the University and they have all been let go.

The most remarkable issue is that there is also a large large faction who want to keep the Head Coach (Joe Paterno) because even at his advanced age he has always had a winning football team. Students are even rioting to keep the Head coach in place............

I can only shake my head in disgust at this entire debacle. Adult men going after 10 yr old sports youth, cover ups and ignoring it all in the name of keeping "football" going..........can't hardly believe this

BillH

Post by BillH »

It really does make you think.... :?

I would like to say to these protestors and hypocrites that are protecting him that maybe they could have this coach look after THEIR kids for the weekend in a nice secluded log cabin..

...............I think they just might change their minds... ;)

Personally, I would love to spend a weekend with this coach in the forest.. 8)