Found another foot + leg this time too

Reporting and discussing local, national and international news items.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Found another foot + leg this time too

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

Over the years there has been a total of 14 or so feet (some in shoes) found washed up on our beaches. These feet have always been a mystery although some of the feet have been identified as male/female however some are unknown.

This is URL with the history of the feet that keep washing up around here: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... icide.html

Today another dog walker found another foot with part of a leg on a beach just south of here.

This is the article:

Police say a human foot and part of a leg was found at a beach on Vancouver Island Thursday morning.

According to Sooke RCMP, the human remains were found on a Jordan River beach at around 8 a.m. by a man walking his dogs.

The BC Coroners Service is working with the RCMP on the investigation. Andy Watson, a spokesman for the BC Coroners Service, said in a statement that early analysis suggests the foot and leg are human remains and they will do further testing to identify the deceased.

The Coroners Service investigates all unnatural, sudden and unexpected, unexplained or unattended deaths in the province. They will work to determine when, where and by what means the death occurred, as well as the classification of the death.

The foot discovered on Thursday is the 14th foot to wash up on B.C.’s coastline since 2007. Of those 14 feet, 10 of them were linked to seven people who died by suicide or by accident.

It is, to me anyway, really odd that FEET are washing up vs entire bodies.

LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Re: Found another foot + leg this time too

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

Guess what? The officially FOUND the owner of the foot! Granted he is dead but via DNA they were able to link this latest foot to a missing man from Washington in the USA. He was a 79 yr old who went missing Sept 2017.

At least 1 mystery solved although a total of 13 feet have been found in shoes on our shores since 2007.
Grandad
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Grandad »

Not really a mystery solved LLL. How did the foot become parted from the rest of the body? That is the real mystery. Do you have any sharks in your waters? What is the likelihood that they have all come over from the US?

I feel a pun coming on. Something about 'One foot in the Grave' :lol: :lol:
:gg:
Mad Dilys
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
United Kingdom

Post by Mad Dilys »

I just can't get my mind round this one - I can see no logical explanation. :?
Smile! It confuses people
LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

I can understand the odd foot albeit IN a shoe (to hold it together) washing up onto our shores - like once, maybe twice but there have been THIRTEEN FEET found in the last 11 years.

MORE than creepy especially in light of our Abbotsford Pig Farmer who was able to kidnap HUNDREDS of women and feed them to his pigs (which were then slaughtered and sold) ........

Serial Killer?

Nobody official is saying 'yay' or 'nay' but there have been a few documentaries made about this phenomena querying the 'why' and WHO do these feet belong to?
LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

Gotta bring this up again as ANOTHER FOOT has washed up onto Gabriola Island

Human foot found washed up on the beach on Gabriola Island

RCMP and B.C. Coroners Service investigating

May. 7, 2018 2:10 p.m.
Local NewsNews

Gabriola RCMP are working with the B.C. Coroners Service after a human foot was found on Gabriola Island on Sunday afternoon.

According to the RCMP, the remains were found just after noon while a man was walking on the beach near South Road and came upon what appeared to be a human foot inside a hiking boot that was lodged in a logjam.

The Nanaimo RCMP Forensic Identification Service and the coroners service attended the location later the same day. No further remains were located and the Gabriola RCMP will continue assisting the B.C. Coroners Service with its investigation to try to determine the identity of the remains.

Definitely an on-going mystery as to where all these feet are coming from and who they belong to..........I mean can a foot actually fall off without somebody noticing? I mean - if you don't see your foot is gone don't you see that you've got a shoe with nowhere to put it?

Definitely a mystery here.
Horus
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God

Post by Horus »

It is certainly very strange, make a good TV programme
LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

This foot made 14 feet in total so far. It is a made for TV movie in the making - kinda creepy too knowing as we walk our beaches you're apt to find feet inside shoes (shudder!)
LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

Well we're just into the NEW year and 'lo and behold' yet another FOOT has washed up onto our beaches although this time just south of the Island into US territory of Everett. This discovery of human feet washing up onto the Island has been going on for at least 10 years now. Something like 14 or 15 feet total so far. Police investigate, a documentary has been made but nothing definitive ever comes of it and it isn't like we have hordes of 1 legged people walking around but - One More Foot to ADD to the Collection!!!

This is the News article:

Another human foot has washed up near B.C.’s coastline.

Everett’s Major Crime detectives are investigating after the discovery of a human foot was on Jetty Island, a small man-made Island owned by the Port of Everett.

Just after 2 p.m. on New Years Day, beachgoers stumbled across a boot with a foot inside.

Officers responded and confirmed the findings, saying based on the condition, the boot appears to have been in the water for some time.

Police are investigating, but at this time, can’t establish a definitive timeline. A medical examiner’s office in Snohomish is working to identify the human remains.

Dismembered feet have been showing up on Vancouver Island, the Southern Gulf Island and Vancouver beaches for over a decade.

The last washed up in May of 2018 when a man walking a beach on Gabriola Island discovered a foot inside a hiking boot lodged in a logjam.

On B.C.’s coastline, a total of 14 feet have washed up since 2007. Of those feet, 10 of them were linked to seven people who died by suicide or by accident.

Officials have not offered an explanation as to why the feet keep showing up on the B.C. coast, although the coroner’s service says that foul play was not involved in the first 12 feet.